We are looking for a highly engaged candidate with a track record of excellence to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Prepare and meet production schedules effectively and efficiently.
- Resource and lead production teams,
- Monitor and control operating costs.
- Apply lean manufacturing and ISO principles and tools in the section, maintain and update the records required to demonstrate compliance to the manufacturing systems.
- Initiate and promote safe work practices and enforce compliance with workplace organization, health and safety and environmental standards.
- Meet quality targets through adherence to established methods and work standards,
- Initiate and support continuous improvement programs.
- Performance monitoring and management reports.
- Shop floor labour relations management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Mechanical Engineering (Production or Automotive).
- At least five (5) years’ relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good organization, planning, problem-solving, communication and Interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Please send your application letter and CV to:
The HR Manager, Compensation & HR Services,
Isuzu East Africa Ltd, Enterprise / Mombasa road,
P.O. Box 30527- 00100, Nairobi
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 25th February, 2019
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidates.