Office Cleaning Senior Supervisor Job at Cytonn Investments
Job Category: Administration & Office Support
Job Type: Full Time
Closing Date: April 6th, 2018
Cytonn Investments is an independent investments management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
Our investments are in real estate and private equity. Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, insurance, education, hospitality and technology. Our financial services investments in Sub Saharan Africa are made through our Cytonn Financial Services Fund (CFSF) through which we are the 5th largest shareholder in NIC Bank in Kenya. Investments in education and hospitality are made through Cytonn Education Services and Cytonn Hospitality, respectively.
We currently have an opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual , which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- The supervision of all cleaning staff focusing on their performance in terms of standards of cleanliness and their behaviour whilst on duty
- Ensuring that a first class cleaning service is delivered to all areas within the offices
- Reviewing work schedules and staff rotation schedules
- Ordering and issuing of cleaning materials
- Monitoring of all cleaning activities in all Cytonn offices and giving weekly reports
- Ensuring all staff are aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time
- Previous experience with a cleaning company environment
- Previous experience of managing a team
- The ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures
- Health and Safety experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Any cleaning qualification or equivalent is also desirable, but not essential
- College certificate
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, apply through our recruitment portal.