Alternate Doors IT Engineer Job Opportunity April 2020
Our Client in the ICT industry is currently looking to hire an IT Engineer – HP Server and Virtualization.
- Providing IT solutions/designs to the office/partner/key account customers.
- Supporting the companys’ sales which includes solution demonstration, configuration guide, presale testing, and service presentation as well as after sales services to the clients
- Integrating various solutions components in line with the solution design.
- Provide customer solution documentation depicting current situation before deployment and after deployment
- Delivering the companys’ Projects which includes Servers, Storage, Virtualization Products, Cloud Data Center and supporting server/storage/cloud project maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, in IT/Telecommunication/Computer Science or relevant major from a recognized University.
- More than 5 years of technical support background within the ICT industry or telecommunication industry
- Good understanding of virtualization technologies, has experiences in virtualization products (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Deep understanding of Storage & Servers product (EMC/IBM/HP) and storage architecture and RAID technologies.
- Knowledge of Unix, Linux and Windows OS administration (Windows Domain, Active Directory, DNS, and Security)
- Microsoft certification is required
How To Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com