Learning & Development Facilitator Jobs, NGO Jobs, ICRC Jobs
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation with the exclusively humanitarian mission to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening International Humanitarian Law and universal humanitarian principles. The ICRC’s Regional Delegation in Nairobi co-ordinates the institution’s humanitarian activities in Kenya, Tanzania and Djibouti.
Can you captivate an audience? Do you have what it takes to keep participants spellbound?
Are you our new Learning Facilitator?
The Regional Delegation in Nairobi is seeking to fill one full-time learning facilitator position as soon as possible. Under the supervision of the Head of the Learning and Development Unit for Africa, the trainer facilitates in-house staff training courses in Kenya and throughout Africa, both independently and in cooperation with other trainers of the unit.
To pilot, facilitate, review and update Staff Intergration Programme (SIP), in line with Institutional Priorities and Requirements. To support and co-facilitate other institutional courses according to specific needs.
- Organise and conduct institutional and ad hoc courses;
- Based on request, organise and conduct security courses for ICRC staff;
- Carries out training needs analysis (TNA);
- Develop course content in accordance with learning and development module designs;
- Engage in participant follow up before and after Face -to-face training sessions.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Communication, Acting/Drama, Education, Social Sciences, Business or Psychology;
- 5 years’ experience in adult training methodology;
- Must have fluent knowledge of spoken and written English and French;
- Fluent command of other languages, especially Arabic or Portuguese are a major asset;
- Certificate in Training of Trainers from a recognised institution or equivalent;
- Training experience is an important asset;
- Available for frequent travel in the region and beyond, including irregular working hours;
- MUST be Computer Proficient, with excellent knowledge of power point.
How To Apply
The interested candidates should submit their applications on or before the 24th May 2019 at 4:30 pm with the CV, motivation letter, including references details, supporting documents and current and expected remuneration to ICRC Nairobi Delegation, HR Department via: E-mail: email@example.com
The reference Learning & Development Facilitator must be stated in the application to be valid. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required certificates & other supporting documents, your application may not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICRC does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. May the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to ICRC HR Department through the recruitment contact.