Real Estate Sales Manager
Our client is a real estate developer with various properties in Nairobi.
They seek to hire a passionate, high energy and self-driven candidate in the position of Sales Manager.
The ideal person is a tested sales strategist and a team leader within the real estate space who will take over and drive the sales function.
He/she must have experience driving ambitious targets in for off-plan and developing house plans.
Reporting To: The directors
Direct Reports: Business Development Executives
Salary: Very competitive + Commissions
The Sales Manager will be responsible and accountable for closing sales for house units with within the middle level segment of home buyers.
The Sales Manager will be tasked with:
- Lead the team and monitor their performance
- Generating leads by establishing a network and execution of the marketing strategy.
- Following up the leads generated and closing sales.
- Setting the company’s sales strategy
- Giving input on the marketing, communications and PR strategy.
- Attending Sales and Marketing meetings and be involved in the preparation of periodic marketing and sales plans and budgets.
- Managing the relationships with real estate agents they work with.
- Attending meetings with clients and guiding them on the available plan options.
Skills & Experience
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing or other relevant discipline
- Senior sales professional with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in real estate in Kenya
- Proven track record in driving ambitious sales goals
- Experience in selling off-plan and developing home projects
- Strong sales mentality and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Able to work independently in a small organization, solve problems and get things done.
- Affinity with marketing, communications and PR.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th April, 2019 quoting ‘REAL ESTATE SALES MANAGER’ on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted