Job Group P
- Procurement of stores locally and overseas through the tender board
- Assist the line management in all areas of supply
- Implementation of Government supplies policies, application of systems and procedures
- Control of the supplies vote
- Staff development and training.
- Issuing instructions to depots and other departmental units
- Disposal of unserviceable/obsolete and/ or other stores on the recommendation of the Disposals Committee and pursuant to the relevant Laws
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent
- Post graduate diploma in procurement / supplies management
- Shown merit in job performance
The Principal Procurement Officer and the Senior Procurement Officer must have the following clearances;
- A certificate of good conduct from the Criminal Investigations Department (CID)
- A clearance certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- A Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- A Certificate from Ethics & Anti-corruption Commission (EACC)
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, and other relevant supporting documents.
Staff of the County Assembly of Kilifi are highly encouraged to apply if they meet the necessary qualifications.
All applicants should clearly indicate the POSITION APPLIED FOR MARKED ON THE ENVELOPE and be addressed to:
County Assembly Service Board
County Assembly of Kilifi
P.O. Box 332-80200
Applications should reach the Office of the Secretary, County Assembly Service Board of Kilifi on or before close of business on 22nd January 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: COUNTY ASSEMBLY OF KILIFI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.