Laboratory Manager Job at AIC Kijabe Hospital
Reporting to the Medical Director, the manager will bring glory to God by effectively managing clinical and pathology laboratory services.
- Degree in Medical Laboratory / Higher diploma in medical laboratory science
- Team building, management and leadership skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail and outcomes
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- Three years’ experience in a busy clinical laboratory with demonstrated basic formal or informal leadership experience.
- A born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
- An honest person full of integrity in his/her personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette
- Mature and courteous Strong interpersonal skills and inter-cultural orientation.
How to Apply
If you meet the above specifications, send your application letter stating how your experience matches the specifications and CV with position as the subject matter via email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2nd March 2018 2018.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.