Sheer Logic Sales Executive Job recruitment in Kenya April 2019
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Sales Executives position for one of our clients.
Regions: Wajir, Changamwe, Malindi, Bomet, Narok, Port Victoria and Nairobi (Please note that all applicants MUST indicate their preferred town when applying and should be living in the mentioned towns)
- Assures the achievement of agreed sales and revenue targets through distributors, dealers and other partners that resell the products and services:
- Implements assigned action plans aimed at achieving sales and revenue targets including selling products and services primarily to outlets on the ground
- Closely monitors distributors/partners against anticipated sales revenue and ensures on-target performance is achieved
- Recruit new outlets and agents while monitoring stock levels both at distributor level and in the trade
- Work alongside distributors and their staff to carry out all the required activities to achieve set targets including the distribution of branding and promotion materials to enhance visibility
- Identifies gaps in the distribution chain and brings them to management attention for action
- Maintains sales records, prepares and submit sales reports as required
- ensure consistent availability of products and services with a view to increase subscriber numbers and achieve revenue targets
- Develops strong relationships with acquired agents and outlets to ensure sensitivity to the customer’s needs, concerns and emerging requirements.
Qualifications & Knowledge
- Minimum qualification is University Degree
- IT literate and tech savvy with devices
- 6 months – 1 year work experience in retail sales within the FMCG industry will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of basic business principles
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Goal oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th April 2020 clearly marking – “Sales Executive” (Please note that all applicants MUST indicate their preferred town when applying).