Primary function is to manage patients affected by injury, illness or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advise.
- Assessing patients’ needs and rehabilitating them
- Verifying and maintaining information relating to patients
- Design treatment plans
- Write patient case notes and collect statistics
- Assessing patient needs including rehabilitation
- Screening, assessing and providing therapeutic exercises
- Collecting data for operational research
- Sensitizing the community on physiotherapy issues
- Preparing periodic reports.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy from Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Must have at least two (2) years working experience in a reputable institution.
- Certificate of Registration from the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists (KSP).
- Current (2018) practicing Certificate from the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists (KSP).
How to Apply