Who We Are:
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyber attacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
- You and your Systems Engineer will be responsible for delivering our initial customers and growing your territory (Kenya)
- Responsible for managing your territory to deliver above quota sales performance.
- Palo Alto Networks has chosen to go to market with Security Focused Channel partners; you will be responsible for identifying and signing appropriate channel partners and then training them on the Palo Alto solution.
- Extensive domestic travel is required, International travel may be required as necessary.
- Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches.
- Candidates should also have practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances.
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of above quota sales experience
- Must speak excellent English
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Enterprise sales experience
- Superb organizational skills
- “Whatever it takes” attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
How To Apply:
Kindly follow the following link to directly apply for the position.