The Customer Engagement Officer will professionally receive phone calls or emails from both prospective and current clients, as well as One Acre Fund’s field staff. He/she will record case details and any actions taken to resolve the case accurately in Customer Engagement’s ticketing system.
- Professionally receive phone calls or emails from both prospective and current clients as well as One Acre Fund field staff
- Record case details and any actions taken to resolve the case accurately in Customer Engagement’s ticketing system
- Provide clients with information relating to their loan package with One Acre Fund
- Resolve others cases such as phone number changes
- Check to see if caller or email requester has previously recorded cases
We are an international non-profit that works in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Tanzania, Uganda, Malawi and Zambia. In these countries, our 5,000+ strong staff serves over 500,000 smallholder farmers and enables them to grow their way out of hunger and poverty.
Candidates who fit the following criteria are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Form four certificate (A diploma or a degree will be an added advantage)
- Previous experience working in a call centre
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to be flexible, fast and efficient
- Demonstrated computer skills in email, internet usage, Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of CRM software and soft phone software
- Language: Kikuyu, Kalenjin and Luo speakers have an added advantage
How To Apply
If you feel motivated to work for One Acre Fund as the Customer Engagement Officer and if you fulfill our requirements for this role, we look forward to receiving your application by 29th January, 2019.
To apply, please click on this link
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed. At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to write a motivational letter and upload your CV.
You must be 18 years or older to qualify for any position at One Acre Fund.
One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.