The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa. The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation. The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa- Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet, with plans to spread to Narok. With the ongoing expansion we seek to Recruit professionals for the following vacant positions:
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for achieving superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap and traditional media.
- Carry out competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification to increase visibility of the hospital in various communication media.
- Meet with different departments to come up with relevant content to help in informing our target audience on our services, activities and who we are.
- Compile articles for services and events that have taken place within the quarter, to publish the quarterly Newsletter.
- Bachelor Degree Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or any other related qualification from a recognized institution.
- At least three years working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, conversion rate optimization (CRO) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Good organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to work with minimum supervision.
How To Apply
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21st January, 2019. If you do not receive any response from us, please consider yourself unsuccessful. Interested candidates should also note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not solicit any funds for purposes of recruitment.
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”