Assistant Director Finance & Administration Job at Kenya National Library Service Board
- Assistant Director, Finance and Administration, will co-ordinate the Finance and Accounts services and will be responsible to Deputy Director, Finance and Administration.
- Co-ordinate compliance to financial policies and procedures and ensuring sound financial principles and controls within knls.
- Co-ordinate the planning, designing, reviewing, coordinating, controlling and implementing of proper accounting systems
- Co-ordinate training and development of staff in the Finance & Accounts Department.
- Co-ordinate and ensure fair and equitable distribution of resources across the branch network.
- Co-ordinate the preparation, monitoring and reporting of budget.
- Supervision and appraisal of staff
- Perform duties that may be assigned from time to time by Management.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration- Finance/Accounting Option or it’s equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Five (5) years continuous work experience post-graduation, three (3) of which must be in Senior Management as an Accountant of Auditor in a similar or large institution.
- CPA (K) in good standing.
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership qualities, professional competence and administrative management of an accounts division in a large institution.
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Familiar with Government of Kenya’s Operational Procedures
- Information Technology (knowledge)
- Valid member of Finance/Accounting/Internal Auditors or any other relevant Professional Body.
- Other added skills and experience will be an added advantage
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Good Communication skills
- Good public and customer relations skills
- Good report writing skills
- Good management Skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application, a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, National
Identification card and testimonials from your current or previous employer by 31st December, 2018 at 5:00pm to:
Kenya National Service
P.O BOX 30573-00100
Kenya National Library Service is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted