Our client Tai Sacco Society Limited, wishes to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Debt Recovery Officer.
Primary Responsibility: The Debt Recovery Officer will ensure that disbursed loans are fully repaid in line with the credit policy to prevent loss to the society due to non-repayment.
- Analyse and regularly review non-performing loans and initiates recovery plans
- Monitor and follow up bad debts through review of files and discussions with debtors on repayment plans.
- Ensure the recovery exercise complies with credit policy and statutory regulations,
- Liaise and monitor the execution of the recovery exercise by the Service Providers in the panel (Investigators and Auctioneers among others)
- Maintain contacts and healthy relationship with customers and resolve any customer queries and complaints
- Compile the required periodic loan recovery reports.
- Diploma in either Cooperative Management, Banking, Finance or Credit Management
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in debt recovery in a financial institution
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, analytical, administrative and computer skills
- Self-motivated team player with proven ability to work with strict deadlines as well as to develop and maintain relationships
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae and details of current remuneration package by 9th December 2018, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted