They desire to hire a qualified professional in the position of a Kaizen Coordinator.
The position requires a high energy candidate and an execution superstar who has strong experience in same position and delivering in a big manufacturing and warehousing environment.
Salary: KShs 90,000 – 150,000
Job Purpose: Perform wide range of Continuous Improvement activities including but not limited to planning/developing/documenting Kaizen events, performing 5S audits, process mapping, root cause analysis, coordination of all department and other support areas during Kaizen activities.
Key Outputs and Deliverables
- Establish data collection system
- HK – BE an active member in HK activities.
- Lead & co-ordinate the change process across the whole organization – Updating projects road maps; implement reward and recognition system and Promote kaizen through posters.
- Be internal consultant / Trainer, conduct trainings – Calculate kaizen skill scores for all employees in the organization, make skill improvement plan (Training calendar), and
- Identify people capable of becoming Trainers.
- Keep the scores – Identify result & process indicators for all projects; to maintain Kaizen Gallery – Results & process indicators; make kaizen visual in all sections; be part of kaizen meetings & make sure people follow the right problem-solving approach i.e. why analysis, Gap analysis etc., Calculations & keep gains from various projects
- Conduct internal audits towards sustenance – Follow up on kaizen audits, identify the type of audit to be conducted, Develop / customize the audit sheets.
Qualifications and Experience
- Kaizen / Lean management certification
- A degree or equivalent in manufacturing or management discipline courses
- At least 5 years’ experience in the same position or equivalent
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates are advised to send their applications to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 15th November 2018.
Please clearly indicate “KAIZEN COORDINATOR” on the subject line.
DON’T apply if you do not meet the highlighted criteria.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.