Cook/Nutritionist Job at Good Neighbors Kenya (1 position)
Location: Head Office (Ruiru, Kiambu County)
Employment Period: 1 year renewable
Employee Category: Fixed Term Contract
- Ensuring food is prepared in accordance with the set recipes and ensuring nutritional value of the food is maintained.
- Ensuring availability of raw materials and tools for particular food preparation.
- Ensuring that food items produced are presented in an appealing and attractive way.
- Maintaining high standards of food and personal hygiene while in the kitchen/food production areas by observing set food, personal and safety standards.
- Ensuring punctuality is observed at all times so that food products are presented in time by making necessary mis-en-place.
- Exercising at most care while handling raw materials and equipment in order to avoid wastage through recording food temperatures and utilizing trimmings where possible.
- Must meet all requirements stipulated by the state for this position.
- Previous professional experience highly preferred.
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills.
- Highly professional and dependable
How To Apply
Written applications enclosing Certificates, testimonials and resume stating current and expected remuneration on or before 7th December 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a publication or any other portfolio related to your job application kindly include it in your application or share a web link.