Office Administrator Job at Fanaka Real Estate
Fanaka Real Estate Ltd is seeking to employ an Office Administrator to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures.
A successful Office Administrator should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Key Responsibilities for the Office Administrator Job
- Welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Take minutes during staff meetings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Create and update records and databases with clients’ payments and project data
- Follow up with clients’ payments and update of project progress
- Make statutory payments (KRA, NHIF & NSSF) on behalf of the company
Office Administrator Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies or Any relevant field
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
- Served as an Office Administrator for a minimum period of 1 year
- Experience in taking minutes at Board level and in accordance with regulations on minutes.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills with good understanding of administrative and report-writing skills as well as procedures in service delivery.
Skills and Competencies-
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Have accounting basics
- Have secretarial skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and verbally.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions.
- Must have excellent customer relation skills
- Must be able to improve performance through management feedback
Incumbents will be expected to continue upgrading their knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to keep abreast of regulation/policy changes and trends in higher education.
How to Apply
Interested parties to send their CVs and Cover letter to email@example.com.