Technical Sales Representative Job at Kenya Tea Development
Tea Machinery and Engineering Company Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kenya Tea Development Agency Holdings Ltd, whose mandate is to fabricate tea processing and other machinery. It also compliments machinery fabrication with installation and supply of parts and specialized consumables.
To ensure continued success and growth, we are seeking dynamic and highly talented individuals to join our management team in the following exciting and challenging positions. Interested candidates must have a proven track record of performance; possess excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing and selling TEMEC’s products and services through relationship building and interaction with clients.
Technical Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Expanding market awareness of our products by communicating features and benefits of our products and services effectively;
- Closing and growing sales through professional communication with existing and potential clients;
- Visiting clients, establishing their requirements and offering products/services that will address their needs;
- Identifying and resolving client concerns; recommending a course of action to alleviate these concerns in the future;
- Maintaining records of customer communications and contact information as required;
- Preparing responses to RFQ (request for quotation) , RFP (request for proposals) and RFI (request for information)
- Maintaining awareness of pertinent client information, future plans, payment performance; communicate any client information that may affect company decisions to appropriate departments as needed;
- Maintaining knowledge of competitor products and identify and report intelligence on competitor pricing or marketing strategies;
- Submitting a variety of sales status reports as required, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals;
- Submitting quarterly customer visit plans; schedule client meetings and action plans for follow-up.
Qualifications for the Technical Sales Representative Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field;
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing;
- A minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience;
- Strong selling and negotiating skills;
- Presentation skills;
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice;
How to Apply
Apply online Here not later than 21st September 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
KTDA MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD is an equal opportunity employer.