Maintenance Officer Job at Rama Homes
Department: HR and Administration
Grade: Entry Level
Reporting to: HR Manager
Job Ref: RH/15/5/2018
Maintenance Officer Job Responsibilities
- Monitor the general cleanliness of the offices and guides the cleaners where need be.
- Monitor the cleanliness of the toilets and ensure that the checklist is up to date.
- Undertake paint works of the office premises when required to do so.
- Helps with the setup during activations of the sales department.
- Monitor the water usage and give communication when there is need to requisition for more.
- In charge of the lobby area, ensure that the seating arrangement is as required.
- In charge of the safety of the company equipment’s.
- In charge of purchasing milk for office tea.
- Responsible for making sure all the board rooms are always clean and neat.
- Responsible for making sure the printing area is always neat and no papers are lying around.
- Monitors the cleaners on an hourly basis to make sure they perform their duties on a timely basis.
- Repair works including
- Repair of office desks and chairs
- Repair of Door locks and window locks
- Repair of the broken electricity trunking
- Repair of office cabinets when required
- Any other duties as assigned by management
Requirements for the Maintenance Officer Job
- Must be 24 years and above
- Must have completed form four level.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a maintenance officer.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili
- Ability to work under a high pressure environment
- Prior experience working as a maintenance officer is an added advantage
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates to send their CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 31st May 2018