Reporting to:- The Sales and Marketing Executive will be under the direct supervision of the Chief Executive Officer or any other person that the Company may delegate to.
He/She will be expected to carry out his duties diligently with high professional acumen.
Duties:- The Sales and Marketing Executive will be expected to carry out sales and marketing function in consultation with the Chief Executive Officer in ensuring the main objectives of the Company are achieved.
- Maintain Key Accounts
- Follow-up on any new business opportunity and lock the business
- Be responsible for the Customer Relationship Management.
- Co-ordinate with other staff in other operation units to ensure seamless delivery of service to the customers.
- Develop & execute penetration strategy for new markets and new service offerings.
- Coordinate sales & marketing promotion activities.
- Identify customer needs and offer solutions
- Carry out market surveys and intelligence in regard to emerging and existing competition, the company market position, emerging opportunities etc
- Advise management on marketing techniques.
- Any other duty (ies) assigned from time to time by the CEO or/and Board of Directors.
Skills and Competence
- Ability to work in ways that get results (set targets). (E)
- Knowledge of sales & marketing processes and procedures (E)
- Works accurately with attention to detail. (E)
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility in all aspects of working & working environment. (E)
- Ability to work effectively with others. (E)
- Keeps up-to-date with internal or external activities which may influence role. (E)
- Computer literate, including word-processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets and internet/intranet software (D).
- Diploma in sales and Marketing (or its equivalent)
- 3 year experience in sales & market in service industry
E = Essential
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their applications to email@example.com with the subject sales and marketing executive on or before 23/2/2018
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted