Our client is seeing to recruit a hair dresser/beauty therapy to join their dedicated team.
Hair dressing & Beauty Therapy Instructor Job Responsibilities
- Develop and Prepare appropriate training materials for efficient and effective delivery of the skills.
- Conduct training sessions as per the curriculum.
- Conduct continuous assessment of learners and ensure that they clearly understand the skills.
- Participate in the training curriculum development that suits the market needs.
- Responsible for proper management of training materials, tools and equipment.
- Ensure proper utilization of all project training materials, tools and equipment.
- Ensure training materials, tools and equipment are safely stored after use by students
- Prepare the learners to face life positively and with self-confidence and independently
- curriculum implementation and evaluation
- Managing training resources
Qualifications for the Hair dressing & Beauty Therapy Instructor Job
- A diploma in Hair dressing and Beauty Therapy from a reputable training institution.
- A NITA Trade qualification shall be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience in hands on training on Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy.
- Must be Computer literate
- Be organized, diligent, mature and honest
- Be willing to relocate to Machakos County
- Have Certificate of good conduct.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements and qualifications send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Hair Dressing/Beauty Therapy” on or before 15th January 2018.