ECD Teacher Job at SHOFCO
Location / Work station: Kibera/Mathare/Mukuru/Bangladesh
Working Hours: Monday – Friday | 7:30.00 AM – 4:30PM
To be responsible for accurately and efficiently managing a class and childcare duties following all guidelines as per plan.
Responsibilities for the ECD Teacher Job
- Manage Organize, implement, coordinate, and control services of the childcare program.
- Set up and maintain an organized and clutter free environment safe for the children.
- Supervise children/infants at all times.
- Oversee the assigned day care attendants.
- Submit and implement a weekly themed lesson plan.
- Ensure proper child guidance.
- Conduct progress assessment and file reports for children
- Assist in feeding the children during meals.
- Coordinate parent partnership plan to ensure effective child care and protection.
ECD Teacher Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education
- Professional Qualifications
- Child friendly with no previous record of child abuse
- Articulating information
- Adopting practical approaches
- Managing tasks
- Taking action Establishing rapport
- Valuing individuals
- Inviting feedback
- Understanding people
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications together with a detailed CV to the HR Manager, email@example.com quoting their current and expected salaries by by 2nd January 2018 C.O.B
Applications without this information will not be considered. DO NOT ATTACH TESTIMONIALS at this point. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted on a rolling basis.