Zeepo Tech Products Manager Job in Kenya Sept 2017
Job Vacancy: Tech Products Manager
Zeepo is a consumer finance integrator. We aim to demolish the barriers to financial inclusion and protection by revolutionizing the way Africans buy, consume and interact with financial services.
To achieve this, we have built KAVA – a financial services supermarket that will enable consumers to access all their financial transactions in ONE place, offline and online.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a communication link between business and technical sides of the business
- Manage requirements gathering and write the technical and functional specs of envisioned software and systems.
- Craft and maintain development plans and associated user stories that clearly define functionality or feature targets and acceptance criteria
- Define resources and schedule for project/program implementation.
- Plan and schedule project deliverables, goals and milestones.
- Communicate feature status regularly with internal and external partners and management, ensuring that issues are appropriately called out to keep delivery on track
- Identify risk and mitigation opportunities and contingency planning relating to project scope, schedule, and resources
- Present reports defining tech projects progress, problems and solutions.
- Lead the development team in product delivery by prioritizing production.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and turn business requirements into technical requirements and scope projects
- Organized with keen attention to detail
- Ability to lead a team, mentor others in technical execution and project management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Bachelor’s degree in BBIT, Computer science, project management or other related field
- Strong familiarity with project management software and issue tracking software such as ASANA, JIRA, Redmine or equivalent.
- Experience in uwin Source Control (SVN/Gift)
- Experience in designing and developing web solutions usig Source technologies such as Linux, HMLS, MySQL
- Proven experience in web service intergrations via APIs (Rest)
How to Apply
If you meet this qualifications and would like to join our team of professionals, kindly send your CV to email@example.com before the end of day on 31st October 2017.
Also indicate your current and expected salary in your cover letter.