Human Resource Manager Job in Kenya October 2016
Job position : Human Resource Manager Vacancy in Kenya October 2016
Work opportunity : Human Resource Manager Job in Kenya 2016
- Contribute to the development of staff performance appraisal systems with the support of senior management
- Conduct scheduled (quarterly) performance appraisals on team.
- Development of Induction programme for all new hires.
- Administering the induction programme to new employees as well as ensuring they have all the necessary equipment tools and required knowledge to work effectively.
- Ensuring all employees are regularly upgrading their skill sets
- Maintenance and updating of all employee records and contracts.
- Ensuring HR policies are compliant with the local legal frame work at all times.
- Development of an employee termination process.
- Management of the Termination process
- Development and management of the employee benefits program; making recommendations to management based on studying of benefits needs and trends.
- Maintains company pay plan by conducting periodic surveys as well as scheduling and conducting job evaluations, to ensure overall competitiveness as a place of work.
- At least 5 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2459”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2459 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th October 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.