Span Ventures Business Development Executive Job in Kenya September 2016
Jobs opening : Business Development Executive vacancy in Kenya Sept 2016
Employment Vacancy : careers at Spans Ventures in Kenya 2016
Spans Ventures is an ICT and Telecom solutions offering end to end connectivity, integrated solutions for Data, Voice and Video as well as building security infrastructure.
- Identifies business opportunities, through prospecting, evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Responsible for cold-calling and creating new prospects.
- Following up with existing leads.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships, qualifying potential customers, and scheduling appointments.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Customer care with emphasis on account maintenance and creating up-sell opportunities.
- Prepares sales reports.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and meeting quotas.
- Minimum 2 years successful IT sales experience.
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Sales & IT.
- Sales/business development experience, with a record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Strong communication, presentation, listening skills.
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to appropriately apply technical service base to individual customer needs.
- Successful track record of sales and relationship management with notable accomplishments.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple sales activities.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Exception planning, organization and time management skills; self-starter.
- High level of professionalism and integrity; good judgment.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Superior work ethic and high energy level.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Computer skills (including Word &Excel).
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2372”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2372 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 13th September 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.