Kenafric Industries Head of Sales & Distribution Job in Nairobi- Kenya Sept 2016
Jobs opening : Head of Sales & Distribution vacancy in Kenya 2016
Employment Vacancy : Kenafric Industries careers 2016
- Head of Sales in charge of all sales operations, departments and personnel involved in the sales function of the country under responsibility
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and grow sales year on year
- Manage and drive distributors to deliver in terms of resources, reports, coverage and appropriate terms of trade
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability. Disseminate information to regional sales representatives, corporate marketing and sales operations.
- Development of customer relationships through regular operational reviews to ensure that product availability, distribution and opportunities are grasped
- Develop and implement efficient route to market strategies for both General and Modern trade channels
- Monitor, analyze sales and market trends
- Responsible for the Region’s forecasting and sales tracking.
- Directs the selling activities within the Region, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Responsible for managing and controlling the sales budget
- Monitor and measure effective implementation of field management best practices by sales force.
- To report in to Business Unit Head on a daily basis.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- A university degree in marketing or business studies is preferred; or a minimum of seven years of related experience or training in the manufacturing sector; or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- A valid driver’s license
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A go-getter / self-starter able to take initiative and operate independently of regular coaching
- Results-oriented with clarity on customer relationship management
- Experience in hands-on selling of products of high unit value
- Strong, clear communication and presentation skills
- Can present himself / herself well and properly represent the company
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your application letter and CV quoting the job title on the email subject (COUNTRY SALES MANAGER) to email@example.com by 16th September 2016