ICRC Accountant Job Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya July 2016
Recruitment Vacancy : Accountant Job opening July 2016
Jobs opportunity : Careers at ICRC in Kenya July 2016
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation with the exclusively humanitarian mission to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance.
It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening International Humanitarian Law and universal humanitarian principles.
The ICRC Logistic Support Centre in Nairobi (Industrial Area) is seeking an experienced & highly motivated individual to fill the position of Accountant.
- Invoice management ;
- Preparing cheques both electronically and manually;
- Management of daily cash, bank transactions and accounts closure;
- Management of fund transfers;
- Balance sheet account reconciliation;
- Support departments in the supply chain with correct accounting procedures;
- Filing and archiving accounting documents
- Holder of a Degree from a recognized university;
- CPA 2 or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Computer literate plus ERP experience;
- Good analytical skills, ability to work in a team, flexible and open minded, ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision, good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested persons with the required background and experience are invited to submit their application to Human Resources Office on the address or e-mail below, on or before 22nd July 2016.
Please include a cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, current and expected remuneration and contact details of three referees.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
International Committee of the Red Cross, Logistics Support Centre,
P.O. Box 34071, Nairobi, 00100(GPO),