KEBS wishes to recruit an innovative, proactive and result oriented individual for the following position:
Job Role: Developing and implementing marketing strategies and policies that ensures achievement of the organization’s set mission and vision
Job Grade: KS 3
- Develops and manages the implementation of marketing strategies and policies for the organization.
- Coordinates and facilitates KEBS participation in shows and exhibitions in order to market KEBS services.
- Develops and monitors work plans to optimize on identified marketing needs as per strategic plans.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Prepares, implements, controls and reviews the marketing budget.
- Advises management on new products for development as per market needs.
- Identifies, coordinates and manages the production of promotional items and activities for the organization as per the corporate manual.
- Manages performance of staff in the section by developing the objectives, Balanced Score card and work plans of the marketing section for direction and supervision.
- Trains, coaches and mentors staff in marketing section.
- Assists in assessing training needs in marketing for recommendation to Human Resources Manager
- Develops and maintains a working relationship with externally contracted agencies.
- Coordinates activities in the marketing survey for the organization
- Develops strategies that address marketing gaps identified through marketing surveys.
- Coordinates the review of KEBS website
- Identifies opportunities for improvement of performance and efficiencies in existing marketing systems
- Ensures that implementation of Quality Management System within the section.
- Coordinates the implementation Risk Management Systems within the section
- Acting as the Head of Department, Marketing and Communication.
- Participates in quotations and tenders evaluation committees
Minimum academic qualification:
- Social Science Degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Member of Marketing Society of Kenya (MSK) / Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) / Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK)
- Leadership skills,
- Communication skills,
- Analytical skills and Computer Literacy.
Applications including a filled application form for employment, curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates should be submitted online HERE
Qualified Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
Applications must be received by 10th February 2016.
KEBS is an equal opportunity employer