- End to end processing of company payroll.
- Responsible for the coordination efforts between payroll, human resources, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data
- Establish / maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review changes for proper authorization
- Reconciliation of payroll related General Ledger accounts.
- Preparation of payroll related reports for managers.
- End of year processing and reconciliation including payment summaries.
- Minimum Qualification of KCSE B (plain)
- Diploma in any of the following fields
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Experience of not less than 2 years handling the payroll.
- Proficiency in operating the Memorysoft payroll will be an added advantage
Job Type: Full time.
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “1955”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 1955, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 25th November 2015
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.