Job Overview: Are you a curious digital marketing and PR person who loves being in the center of it all both in the real world and the digital world?
Through social media engagement, events planning, and content creation, you will shape the Duma Works brand into the thought leader for jobs in Africa.
Desired Skills & Experience
If you start at Duma Works, you will:
- Plan and execute on our social media marketing strategy
- Proactively plan Duma Works events and other activities
- Create lasting partnerships with organizations that share our vision
- Interpret analytics about effective marketing channels to shape strategy
- Experience building a brand through digital media
- Experience in PR and communications
- Experience planning events and building partnerships
- Boundless creative energy and a love of testing new things
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience in building a blog following
- Experience in PR
- Extensive knowledge of LinkedIn
- A large following on social media
- Impeccable grammar and engaging writing skills
- A great sense of humor
Our vision is to create an empowered society where no job opportunities are lost. Our mission stands to be the developing world’s job reference system, and to enrich and empower a global workforce.
The team at DUMA Works includes 12 full-time employees. We work within a mutually supportive, casual environment that still supports hard work, challenges, and personal and professional growth.
How to apply and get more information
If you have any questions regarding this job or if you would like to apply, please don’t hesitate to contact Arielle Sandor on Arielle@dumaworks.com
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “Marketing Executive 1836”, Your Full name & Phone number. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
N.B. * When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.