We are looking for a dynamic, creative and self-driven professional with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and a genuine interest in financial markets.
- Maintain a library of financial reports of all listed companies
- Maintain a database of financial market trading statistics
- Maintain information of key local and global economies and markets.
- Maintain a library of key GOK publications.
- Have an in depth analysis of economic and industry dynamics
- Participate in company research visits and attend investor briefings
- Undertake fundamental analysis of all listed companies and provide investment recommendations to clients
- Undertake unquoted equity reviews and other investment reviews on clients request
- Prepare investment recommendations on financial instruments
- Engage other market players in primary data generation
- Prepare regular analyst reports and ensure timely circulation of research findings and reports to the relevant units
- Maintain Research Department filing system
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business, economics, finance or related field.
- A candidate in the CFA program, or other relevant professional course
- At least 1 years’ experience in an investment firm or financial institution
- Advanced Word, PowerPoint and Excel knowledge Sound understanding of database architecture
- Advanced accounting and financial modelling
- Strong communication skills with ability to exercise objective and independent thought
- Innovative problem solver, analytical with critical thinking ability
- Self-supervising – personally accountable for the quality and accuracy of work
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward an application enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates and indicating the current remuneration to email@example.com by 24th September 2015
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please quote this reference on your application: RA/01/HRD/2015