Telecommunications Engineer Job recruitment in Kenya March 2014
The successful candidate will be responsible to effectively design, plan, present, implement, manage and support the next generation IT solutions and projects in Wireless Networks, Voice systems, IPTV and Advanced Computing i.e. WiFi and Telephony.
At least 1-2 Years Experience.
- Daily adds, moves and changes, trouble ticket tracking, Log file retrieval
- Database monitoring
- Escalated support resolution
- Ability to read Call flow diagrams
- New call application deployment and testing
- Monitoring system status for the telecommunications platform
- Routine server maintenance
- Understand the functional and logical Stream telecommunications network
- Maintenance of corporate telecommunications systems
- Understanding of VoIP/SIP protocols
- He/ She should be a graduate in Telecommunications Engineering and have CCNA with a minimum of C+ in KCSE.Training and/or experience in Project Planning and Management is preferred.