M&E database Assistant needed at World Food Programme Rwanda 2014
Type of contract /level:
Date of closure:
M&E database Assistant
Service Contract, SC-5
02 March 2014
Duties and responsibilities:Under the general supervision of the Head of Programme and the direct supervision of the M&E officer, within delegated authority, the M&E database Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Monitor the overall performance of the M&E Database, Rwanda M&E Database (RMED);
- Regular checking on beneficiary movement and stock movement to avoid any abnormalities;
- Compare planned and actual number of beneficiaries and stock movement on a monthly basis;
- Follow up with Cooperating Partners (CP) Reports on a monthly basis and work closely with field monitors and UNHCR in reporting;
- Check logistics data, including daily logistics’ Project Status Report (PSR), to ensure that there is no inconsistency between Logistics and Programme data;
- Investigate CP reports, PSR report, and waybills to resolve discrepancies; and
- Closely monitor loss data with field monitors and logistics.
- Extract reports as needed from the database;
- Enter commodity data into the Commodity Movement Processing and Analysis System (COMPAS) on a monthly basis;
- Prepare CP (Cooperating Partners)-held stock report every month; and
- Prepare data reporting for the Standard Project Reports (SPRs).
- Data entry in One UN Program Monitor (PM) with WFP activities.
- Database update, development and maintenance
- Extension and closing of sites in the system based on project documents;
- Adjust beneficiaries’ baselines, updated planned rations and commodities; and
- Register new approved projects, modify end dates, and ensure correspondence between RMED and COMPAS codes.
- Any other duties required by supervisors
Submission of applications:
An application letter accompanied with an updated detailed CV (including at least names, telephone numbers and email addresses of 3 work referees), photocopies of your Rwandan National ID or work permit, degrees and/or diplomas should be addressed to WFP Representative and Country Director to the following email address: email@example.com before the deadline of 2 March 2014.
Please put both the vacancy notice number and post title on the application subject. Candidates will be requested to show the original documents before any final decision is made.
- Qualified female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Application without all the above requirements will not be considered.
- Application materials will not be returned.
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.