Water Services Firm Accountant Job Vacancy in Kenya 2013
Our client in the water services industry is looking for an Accountant.
The main purpose for the position is to assist in effectively managing the client’s accounts and accounting procedures.
Salary Ksh 50,000
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of accurate management/financial accounts
- Monthly accounts reports
- Candidate should be well versed with accounting systems
- The candidate should have experience in costing, budgeting and monitoring.
- Bank reconciliation
- To maintain accurate aging reports for debtors and ensure that all supporting documentation is in place and payment vouchers are prepared accurately
- Establish internal controls by recommending policies and procedure to be adopted
- Handle statutory returns and assist in payroll preparations
- Help in the preparation of Budgets
- Experience in preparing monthly and yearly accounts
- Preparations and reviewing of income statements and statement of financial positions and give quarterly financial forecast
- Assist in Audit preparation work
- Maintain accounting records and reconciliation controls of approved budgets
- Participate stocktaking activities
- Any other duty assigned from time to time
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Degree in a Business Related Field
- CPA Graduate
- 2- 3 years experience in accounting
- Suitable candidate should be of unquestionable integrity
- They should also be dynamic and a team player
- Be experience in all areas of accounting
- To be fully conversant with best practices and current legislation
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a pressurized environment
- Have good attention to detail
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to email@example.com, indicating the title (Accountant Ksh 50,000) on the subject line.
We do not charge for interviews.
Please note your current salary on your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.