Engineer Job Vacancy in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Salary: KShs 40,000 – 50,000
Our client in the water services industry is looking for an Engineer.
To provide supervision services for effective implementation of electrical and mechanical installations.
- Review available electrical/mechanical installation design for the purpose of understanding the designs.
- Provide design details as required for implementation of electrical/mechanical works.
- Review electrical/mechanical design works/proposals
- To liaise with stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective performance of electrical/mechanical works installation with minimum interference to operations in neighborhoods.
- Ensure quality assurance measures are followed for compliance with set standards and specifications of the electrical/mechanical works.
- Maintain records of the electrical/mechanical works project cycle at all stages from inception to the end
- Handle client queries
- Ensure the client is happy with the product procured
- B.SC Degree in Electrical/Mechanical engineering or equivalent from recognized university.
- Minimum of 2- 3 years working experience
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in AUTOCAD, ARCHCAD
- Proficiency in MS Project, and other word processing packages
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to email@example.com, indicating the title (Engineer Ksh 40,000-50,000) on the subject line before the 4th November 2013.
We do not charge for interviews.
Please note your current salary on your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.