( KShs 50K – 60K)Accountant Job Opportunity in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Must have at least 2 year working experience in a busy organization
- Generation of monthly management report.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Generation of monthly debtors report.
- Computation and remittance of value added tax (VAT)
- Cheques deposit and cash banking.
- Timely data entry in the books of Accounts as required for report writing
- Safe custody of companies’ cheques and maintenance of their banks account.
- Debt collection services.
- Computation, deduction and remittance of NSSF,PAYE and NHIF.
- Payment of salaries and wages to the employees
- Preparing invoices.
- Production of timely and accurate management reports for the group against strict deadlines.
- Invoicing and doing ETR receipts against the invoices.
- Balancing-off intercompany ledgers and preparing intercompany reconciliations including a review of all trial balances..
- preparation of quarterly consolidated statement of financial position and statement of cash flows
- Compile and analyze financial information, prepare work papers and support schedules for and Board meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining a stable cash-flow for the group by drawing up cash flow projections and appraising debtors and creditors to ensure steady cash flow.
- Preparation of tax and audit schedules including draft accounts for audits.
- Reviewing general ledger account reconciliations for accuracy and timeliness