VGE Africa Regional Sales and Team Manager Jobs recruitment at Safaricom Limited in Kenya September 2013
Ref: VGE_ARSTM-AUGUST _2013
As part of the broader Enterprise Operating model, The Safaricom Enterprise Business in partnership with the Vodafone Global Enterprise are looking to set up a Sales and Services hub in Kenya serving the East African Region.
We are pleased to announce the following exciting vacancies in the Vodafone Global Enterprise.
The job holder’s key responsibilities will be to:
- Responsible for managing a team of up to 12 people;
- Responsible for the pan-Africa team management of specific nominated Vodafone Global Enterprise accounts and delivery of profitable, long term business of those accounts to Vodafone aligned to the Global account strategy.
- Ensure delivery of all Pan-Africa financial targets including revenue and Total Contract Value (TCV), and gross margin;
- Ensure sales and Net Promoter Score (NPS) targets are achieved;
- Establish appropriate relationships with customers and internally within Vodafone to leverage those relationships to ensure maximum financial return from Vodafone customers in all countries across the African continent;
- Work with global and regional third parties & partners such as APL, Quickcomm, TnT, and Bluefish to ensure the customer is fully aware of the VGE portfolio;
- Work together with VGE GAMs & NAMs to develop action plans to ensure account strategies are executed upon;
- Collaborate on the service relationship with Customers, OpCo and Partner Network customer base, agrees and ensure delivery of agreed service levels;
- Motivate & mentor regional remote account sales team with clear focus on objectives and targets;
- Identify cross sell and up sell opportunities for fixed and mobility services specific to the customer industry and drives best global and regional practice;
- As part of Vodafone Global Enterprise team, responsible for representing customer view and insight for product decision mix and product and proposition mix roadmap for customers;
- Introduce new innovations and concepts to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management of CEO’s and Sales Directors within all key clients.
- 7+ years’ Experience of working for a blue chip multi-national organization in a managerial position;
- 5+ years engaging with customers in multiple countries inside and outside the African continent;
- Demonstrable capability to interact at strategic C level within multi-national blue chip organizations as part of the decision making process;
- Understands key financial metrics such as ROI and can demonstrate capability to use these as key selling tools;
- Identifies and qualifies up-selling sales opportunities to increase Pan-Africa growth and revenue on customer accounts;
- Expertise with procedures and systems (e.g. Siebel, SFDC, etc.) To manage opportunities through the lifecycle e.g. resigns, acquisitions and managing the progress of quotes through industrialized commercial processes to contract production;
- Has the ability to manage own time & work independently in a highly matrix’d environment;
- Working within the policies and processes common in a blue chip organization.
The Head of Talent & Resourcing