(KShs 15K – 25K)Hotel Manager Job Opportunity in Kajiado Kenya 2013
A club / hotel in Kajiado seeks to recruit a Manager reporting to the Director to carry out the following functions:
Work closely with the Director in overseeing the management of the Hotel.
Supervise all departments and set up operating systems.
Deliver excellent customer service, at all times, ensuring guests’ comfort and safety
Deal with all enquires in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
Deal with customer complaints in a professional manner.
Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests on request.
Propose and implement effective marketing strategies to maximize room occupancy levels
Provide reports, as required, for hotel management.
Maintain effective communication, at all times, among the team, hotel manager and night manager
Complete rotas for your team weekly; manage and maintain correct staffing levels in line with targets and business levels
Complete all required health and safety/fire checks on time.
- He should have a diploma in Hotel Management.
- He should have experience in the same field of about 4 years.
- He should be a fast learner and able to adapt to new environments fast.
- He should be a great team player and able to multi-task.
- He should possess excellent problem – solving skills.
- He needs to possess helpful customer service skills and remain calm and collected even when events become hectic.
This position demands working long hours including weekends and holidays and one should be prepared to be always on call.
Salary range is between 15,000/= – 25,000/=.
Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants should send their CV by 6th September 2013.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate will be based in Kajiado.