Housing Finance Head of Marketing Job recruitment in Kenya September 2013
Position Title: Head of Marketing
A business support role that drives the Marketing, Public relations, Product development, Brand management, Corporate communications and CSR activities of Housing Finance and the subsidiaries with the aim of ensuring visible market presence and the protection of the Bank’s reputation whilst contributing to society as a responsible corporate citizen.
- Contribute to the overall bank strategy by developing and implementing a comprehensive and appropriate marketing, communication and public relations strategy in order to help achieve the Bank’s desired market positioning.
- Champion the development of products, through a multi-functional team, in line with customer expectations and in compliance with the regulatory requirements.
- Manage all marketing and advertising activities at the bank with the aim of achieving the Bank’s desired presence in the market.
- Continuously carry out research and market intelligence so as to keep abreast with changes in the market and guide decisions making within the business.
- Manage all the public relations activities of the bank so as to position HF brand as a premier financial enabler for the property industry in Kenya.
- Ensure articulation of the organizations desired image and position both internally and externally, while providing strategic leadership to assigned team of staff.
- Co-ordinate media interest in the bank and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Drive the HF Brand strategy internally and externally for consistent and maximum brand awareness.
- Develop short term and long term plans and budgets for marketing/communications/public relations activities, monitor progress, ensure adherence and evaluate performance accordingly.
- Marshal all stakeholders in participating in community activities that uplift the society that HF operates in and in turn play a role as a responsible corporate citizen
- Demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organisational and personal sales skills.
- Experience in developing and managing budgets and cross functional teams.
- Ability to develop and make presentations, and to manage multiple projects.
- Experience in overseeing the design and production of communication materials.
Knowledge, Experience and Qualification Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in a busy commercial and profit making environment
- A Degree in Marketing, and Professional Public Relations qualifications
- Project management will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Applicants should email their applications attaching a detailed curriculum vitae and a letter indicating why they are interested in and qualified for the position plus the names of three referees who can provide confidential assessment of their capabilities to a search committee.
All communication relating to this position should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received by 15th September 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
On the subject matter of the email please indicate the position you are applying for.