Finance Manager and Medical Officer Job Vacancy at Melchizedek Hospital in Kenya 2013
1. Finance Manager
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements;
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Producing long-term business plans
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Managing budgets
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- Supervising staff
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
- Implementing accounting policies and procedures.
- Oversee the preparation of periodic statutory accounts.
- Preparation of management accounts and KPI reports.
- Oversee the procurement function i.e. prepare agreements and track performance.
- Oversee the development of systems infrastructure to facilitate accurate reporting.
- Oversee entire accounts department and ensure smooth operations.
Job Purpose: To contribute to the patient satisfaction through the provision of timely and quality healthcare.
- Provide quality emergency medical care service.
- Manage a wide range of medical and health care services.
- Provide health education and control measures for preventable diseases and injuries.
- Participate in the management of resources.
- Provide formal and informal training to other health personnel in the Hospital.
- A Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.Bch.B) degree from a recognized institution.
- A current practicing license from the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (Kenya).
- A current retention certificate by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (Kenya).
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) will be an added advantage.
- At least one (1) year post registration experience in an NHIF accredited health facility.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate to people of diverse backgrounds.
- Should be a team player with ability to fit and be part of a team
- Must have a strong commitment to the wellbeing of the patient.
- Must have good understanding of professional ethics.
- Must have high degree of integrity and dependability.
- Attention to details.
The Human Resource Director,
P. O. Box 20085/00200
Or send a softcopy of your application to email@example.com on or before 30-August-2013