Communications Accountant Job Vacancy at Flex in Kenya 2013
Flex Communications is seeking to recruit dynamic and result oriented professional to join the company in the position below.
- Preparing reports, budgets, business plans and financial statements
- Documenting and substantiating all financial transactions
- Preparing and maintaining accounting ledgers (creditors, debtors, petty cash, expense etc)
- Preparing and administering payroll and all related expenses
- Preparing and submitting statutory payments and ensuring compliance with all taxation legislation
- Preparing and maintaining a current record of all assets and liabilities
- Debit and credit control.
- Summarizing the current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Charged with financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Commerce or related field
- Minimum education: CPA Part 2 or equivalent
Flex Communications is an equal opportunity employer.