Corporate Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Our client is an internet service provider whose main aim is to provide affordable and reliable internet solutions to rural and unconnected communities thus bridging the digital divide. They seek to hire a motivated and results-oriented Corporate Sales Manager who will be responsible for prospecting for leads in a region and/or target customer segment (such as hotels or agriculture).
Title: Corporate Sales Manager – Internet Solutions
- Develop a comprehensive technical understanding of company’s product lines and how they can serve the business needs of Corporate customers
- Build a high quality sales pipeline of qualified leads in selected customer segments and/or geographies and ensure that all leads are tracked within company’s sales systems and processes
- Meet with qualified leads for the purposes of finding leads, gathering competitive intelligence, and understanding customer requirements. This may involve dedicated expansion trips and/or remote travel on a regular basis.
- Work closely with the Technical team to develop customer proposals and generate sales quotes, and convert leads to customers.
- Actively manage the customer journey through the sales process, follow up with the potential customers and the relevant company’s teams to close the deal and ensure timely implementation.
- Establish and build long-lasting customer relationships. Onboard new customers and manage the handover to Customer Service & Corporate Account Management.
- Contribute to product development by providing input to Product teams, including competitive intelligence and customer feedback on existing products and emerging customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or a related field of study
- At least 5 years’ sales experience in the technology/telecommunication industry
- Entrepreneurial, with a strong drive to succeed and achieve targets
- Demonstrable previous success with sales of technology products to corporate customers, preferably hotels, conservancies, and/or large scale farming operations.
- Preferably a university graduate with excellent personal presentation and people skills
- Well organized, highly motivated – strong “can-do” attitude, disciplined and process oriented execution
- Ability to understand technical requirements, products and services, and propose compelling customer solutions to meet business needs.
- Excellent grasp of English, including oral and written.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Customer focused – demonstrate intimate knowledge of corporate customers, their needs, and how we can best serve them.
- Team-oriented, collaborative working style.