Job opening Kenya : Safaricom HR Service Delivery career vacancy
We are pleased to announce the following six month fixed term contract vacancy in the HR Operations within the Resources Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the HR Service Delivery Manager, the employee will be responsible for HR service delivery for both internal and external customers.
- Provide 1st level operational support across the business and externally in various HR services.
- Generating and replacing staff identification badges.
- Responsible for provision of HR Administration services to support initiatives from HRBP’s and Centers of Expertise.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving client service issues and challenges on a daily basis.
- Updating, verifying and endorsing all documented correspondence coming into HR Operations for filing in the personnel files.
- Up to date staff record maintenance on both Oracle HR System and staff personnel files.
- Putting in place a filing plan for any documents that cannot be filed within the SLA and share with stakeholders.
- Support staff with medical related queries that come through the HR service desk.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- Strong administrative skills with a flair for technological enhancements
- High multi-tasking, organizational, communication, and writing skills
- Efficient skills in word processing, spread sheet applications, basic knowledge of internet/e-mail functions and use of Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands, exercise tact and discretion and meet deadlines.
- Must be a team player.
How to Apply