Our client is one of the leading dental clinics in Kenya and seeks to recruit a qualified and experienced person in the role of Community Oral Health Officer (COHO) for immediate employment.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Screening patients, reviewing a patient’s oral health history and teaching appropriate brushing and flossing techniques. In addition, welcoming, comforting, and draping patient.
- Perform oral examination and charting, cleaning of teeth and polishing.
- Perform simple extractions, place fissure sealants, and apply topical fluorides and temporary fillings, teeth replacement, RCT.
- Use dental X-ray machines to take dental radiographs and develop the film for the dentist’s analysis.
- Review pre-operative settings and make sure that the dentist has what is required to carry out dental procedures; i.e. provide necessary help to the dentist, including mixing materials, trimming, and polishing dental casts.
Requirements for the Job
- Diploma in Community oral health or equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Current practicing certificate.
- At least 2 years of relevant clinical experience.
- Good verbal communication skills – a good listener.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com quoting “COMMUNITY ORAL HEALTH OFFICER” on the subject line so as to reach us on or before 5th April 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.
Please DO NOT apply if you don’t hold relevant training and experience.