Our Client is a Flower Shop that sells a wide variety of fresh-cut flowers, mixed bouquets and potted plants. They are seeking to hire an experienced Florist who will be responsible for ensuring the shop is clean and well stocked. S/he will also assist in set up of displays and offer support to customers and staff.
- Welcome customers, handle their questions and help them with selection of the products they require as needed
- Communicate information regarding product availability to ensure the products are restocked in good time
- Inventory management and quality control by ensuring quality required is maintained
- Manage inventory and track items in and out of storage; participate in regular physical inventory checks of all products in the store
- Ensure products not meeting the established quality standards are removed and updated in inventory
- Engage in evaluation and improvement of service delivery and efficiency of operations
- Verify items returned are in good state and organize for repairs of any damaged items
- Prepare daily work plans and logistical arrangements for delivery
- Respond to client queries regarding products and services
- Advise customers regarding the care, maintenance, and handling of floral arrangements
- Decorate or supervise the floral decoration of external facilities for parties, weddings and other occasions
- Provide regular reports regarding inventory and operational activities
- A certificate/diploma in any arts course.
- At least 1-year work experience
- Should possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must hold high level of Integrity and commitment to the company
- Some knowledge of the current flower and event management business in Kenya is an added advantage
- Must be a holder of a valid driver’s license
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Customer Service skills
- Should have an ability to pay close attention to detail
How to Apply
If this describes you and are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Florist) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14th January 2019.