Bible Translation & Literacy (E.A)
Opportunity to Serve
BTL, a faith-based Organisation involved in Bible Translation, Literacy, Language and Community Development is seeking to recruit a highly motivated born again Christian, with demonstrated
spiritual maturity and a calling to serve to fill the position below.
The candidate must possess strong business acumen, strong analytical skills, excellent inter-personal and communication skills, proactive and ability to work under pressure.
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will support the expansion and diversification of revenue streams for the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Make initial assessment of new investment opportunities by carrying out feasibility studies and determining viable income generating ventures and investments.
2. Perform financial modelling and financial analysis to evaluate projected returns on potential investments
3. Develop and execute Business proposals and guidelines for BTL
4. Oversee and grow the existing business ventures
5. Monitor and evaluate the performance of the investment ventures against KPIs
6. Identify business opportunities for BTL at national and project level
7. Coordinate Marketing and sales of BTL products and services
1. First degree in Business Management (Marketing, Entrepreneurship or Finance), MBA will be an added advantage.
2. At least five years of relevant experience with a track record of successful business development initiatives
3. Extremely creative with the ability to analyse the market environment
4. Naturally inquisitive and structural thinker
5. Driving licence and willingness to travel in remote areas
6. Financial skills
How to Apply
Applications with a detailed CV, copies of certificates, and three referees (Professional, Social and Church), mobile telephone contacts and email addresses for both applicant and referees be e-mailed to reach the under mentioned by 14th December 2018
Human Resources Manager
Bible Translation and Literacy,
P.O Box 44456 – 00100
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.