Quality Assurance Assistant Job at Glacier Products Ltd
Glacier Products Ltd is a private company specializing in Ice creams, Chocolates and food related products. The Company has Retail Outlets in Nairobi and other major towns in Kenya.
To support the implementation of our business strategy we are looking for a qualified individual to join our dynamic team in the position of a Quality Assurance Assistant, Nairobi.
Quality Assurance Assistant Job Responsibilities
- General inspection of hygiene within the premises.
- Staff supervision and audit on GMPs using the prescribed check list.
- Supervision of the delivery procedure – inspecting delivery truck as per check list, inspecting goods being delivered for non- conformity, checking expiry date compliance of materials being dispatched and recording batch numbers.
- Organising and maintaining hygiene consumables.
- Managing staff medical certificates and other quality related licences as required by county council.
- Supervising and reporting any pest activities.
- Monitoring and recording cold room temperatures.
- Monitoring non conformities.
- Arrangement of materials in the store.
- Checking and reporting short expiry products as per the checklist.
Qualifications for the Quality Assurance Assistant Job
- Mean grade of C- (Minus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- A Diploma in Food or Dairy science.
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on daily tasks.
- Keen and articulate on details.
- Experience in the food industry and knowledge of HACCP,GMP,1SO 22000 is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV indicating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st July, 2018. Due to the urgency to fill the position, short listing will be done on an ongoing basis.