HR & Admin Manager Job at Recours Four Kenya
Job Type; Full Time
Job Category: HR
Our client is a bottling plant manufacturing carbonated soft drinks in PET bottles in Nairobi, Kenya, seeks to recruit a HR & Admin Manager .The ideal candidate should have excellent knowledge of the labour legislation governing the labour market. (OSHA, WIBA and Kenya Employment Act).
HR & Admin Manager Job Responsibilities (are and not limited too):
- Develop and implement HR strategies, policies & processes aligned with the organization’s corporate strategy, goals and targets for talent management and organizational development.
- Effectively lead, advise and guide management; stakeholders and employees on people issues.
- Ensure that policies comply with labour laws and statutory requirements.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Coordinate implementation of all phases of recruitment from advertising, screening, short listing, interviewing, reference checks, orientation and final job placement.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism, employee turnover and low morale among the workforce.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, recruitment firms, etc.
Qualifications for the HR & Admin Manager Job
- Candidate should have excellent knowledge of the labour legislation governing the labour market. (OSHA, WIBA and Kenya Employment Act).
- Candidate should be a member of Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM-K).
- Candidate should have strong communication skills and inter-personal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration from a recognized university.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 28th August 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited