August 2016 Jobs at Bingwa Sacco for ICT Assistant Officer in Kenya
Job position : Latest recruitment at Bingwa Sacco In Kenya August 2016
Work opportunity : ICT Assistant Officer Job in Kenya August 2016
ICT Assistant Officer
Job Summary: The ICT Assistant Officer will offer support in the provision of efficient and effective ICT Support Services to the Sacco.
- Together with the ICT Manager ensure appropriate Database management and administration;
- Together with the ICT Manager ensure safe custody of data and information through regular backup for Sacco data (both onsite and off-site);
- Ensure prompt data processing and transmission to all branches and monitoring of the Sacco information systems;
- Together with the ICT Manager ensure proper maintenance of ICT related equipment and security of hardware and software
- Troubleshoot ICT users’ problems relating to internet connectivity, LAN connectivity, email access, computer hardware and software and ensuring smooth operation in the Sacco by promptly liaising with ICT suppliers and support services providers;
- Together with the ICT Manager , development, implementation and management of computerized information systems;
- Together with the ICT Manager, research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Ensuring systems integrity, availability and security;
- Together with the ICT Manager , formulate and implement ICT policies
- An up-to-date inventory of ICT software and hardware maintained at all times.
- Together with the ICT Manager, ensure that all system users are trained on all the systems used by the society and emerging technologies
- Ensure that the Sacco webpage is regularly updated in conjunction with marketing unit and a report on such updates maintained.
- Any other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized university and 3 years relevant experience or Higher Diploma in IT related course combined with 5 years working experience in the grade of ICT assistant or equivalent in or a comparable position with similar responsibilities in like organizations.
- Professional qualification in ICT (IMIS, MSCE or MSCD or DBA)
- Wide experience and a high level of competence in computerized information systems.
- Membership in a professional association will be an added advantage.
- Must be between 25-40 years of age
- Self-driven, initiative-taking, highly dynamic & able to work long hours unsupervised.
- Proven ability to identify problems and propose solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current and emerging ICT technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to identify new and better ICT approaches to work processes and incorporates same.
- Demonstrate logical and analytical approach to problems solving.
- Good team player with high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to formulate, implement and monitor ICT Policies, Standards and Procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Unquestionable Integrity and strong ethical standard
CLICK HERE to download the online recruitment form