Job at Co-operative Bank for Portfolio Manager Kenya March 2016
Recruitment in Kenya:Co-operative Bank Career Vacancies March 2016
Africa Jobs zone:Portfolio Manager Vacancy March 2016
Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment?
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the place for those looking to new horizons.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and self-driven professional to fill the Portfolio Manager position at Co-op Trust Investment Services Ltd.
The role holder will be responsible for selling investment products; will be required to ensure growth of assets and client relationship management.
The successful jobholder will be expected to:
- Ensure client portfolios are aligned to the stated investment view and adhere to client mandates.
- Help to grow assets under management by both participating in business development efforts and by growing client portfolios.
- As the first point of contact for the assigned portfolio, will be required to improve client engagement and the relationship, retention and value generation.
- Manage portfolio risks, regulatory compliance and adherence to internal policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement initiatives for maintaining strong relationships with existing customers as well as develop new relationships that guarantee a portfolio of customers.
- Spearhead the development of products, solutions and services that are tailored to meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Implement investment strategies encompassing asset allocation and security selection for different asset classes.
- Evaluate, monitor and prepare reports on investment performance.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications:-
- Degree in a Business related course with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an investment portfolio management role
- CFA Charter holder, Qualified Accountant, Professional Marketing courses or any other relevant postgraduate qualification.
- Excellent understanding of financial statements i.e. Profit and Loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements with an understanding of key accounting ratios and modeling techniques.
- Good presentation, report writing and communication skills as well as the ability to set and meet stretch targets and deadlines.
- Result driven with a track record of demonstrable networking, selling and influencing skills as well as ability to identify new opportunities.
How to Apply:
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference number PM/1/CT/2015 by 11th March, 2016.